viernes, 16 de enero de 2009

Bleeding: a new experience

“The bleeding is normal maybe because of the pills or it’s an internal wound. Let’s wait time will speak.”
He felt so guilty and disappointed. “It’s my fault, I am a BEAST!”
-“No, honey. It’s not your fault. I am the one who asked for more. It’s MY fault.”
There is no time for regret, Sir, lady! The doctor will be at 8 in the morning. The doctor will be here to be consulted. You can come as well. I’ll give you this paper. Present it before the doctor. She will understand. The couple walked slowly towards the car that was outside. They were deeply worried and were white as ghosts. When they arrived home, they got asleep. Next day, the bleeding was not in the same amount it used to be hours earlier. The girl has colour on her cheeks. Yet she was afraid. The man cried in silent and cried in silent proud of not being observed and judged. Yet, the woman could perfectly see his tears rolling down his cheeks.
Fer: I am dying. I’ll die if something happens to you, believe me. I’ll die.
-Sweet heart, nothing will happen believe me. I promise.
Meanwhile the doctor arrived and another young couple was waiting as well. The guy was 25 and his girlfriend 17. They seemed to love each other. She was pregnant. Both couples talked and a way they all felt relief to know that others also suffered in the name of Love.
The name of the woman was suddenly uttered by a doctor. She went alone. The man awaited I the corridor she was fine but warms were told to her since it was a stupid decision taken.
-“Why did you take those pills? No, you are not going to die but wait for some changes”
The couple left the hospital and went home. They sat in the kitchen and have a cup of strong coffee and croissants.

No hay comentarios: