miércoles, 14 de enero de 2009

Never shall I forget the times I spent with you

Never shall I forget the times I spent with you

I met the sea the stars the landscape and your family
I have no words to express the gratitude to have experienced what the meaning of love really
Is
Yes I am in love
And believe it or not
I’m happy
For the first time in my life
The sensation of completeness invades me
As bee on a sweet flower
I have the feeling I will be with you for ever next to you by your side
Now
I am planning to get through the nightmare to present you the Adams family
Anyway sweetie, you are not gonna get married to them. Nevertheless I was
In the clouds walking along when you looked at me
Your eyes penetrated my intimacy
Your lips carved my skin
Your hands burned on my cheeks
My tongue shot fire on your heart.
My happiness is so extreme that make s me feel fear of what is next
But
Who really want to feel fear if I can feel love?

No hay comentarios: