domingo, 15 de abril de 2007

HYPOCRECY

A feeling of hatre and rage invades my whole body. This guy who used to be loyal to my family, my own uncle wants money fro us, from two oldies and someone who wants to became a teacher, working for few cents. Iam not ashamed of saying this...Quite the opposite, Iam proud of my family and of myself. But, why people try to break others'peace? Can't we live or coexist peacefully all together?
My uncle wants my father to give him money for the years he has worked at my dad's business. My father agreed and acceptedthis since it is correct and appropiate."After all, the old man needs a bit of a rest"said my dad. But is it correct to give money to someone who has benn pilfering throughout these last past nine years? Somebody who claims to have worked years he didn't?
My uncle began to work the year after my brother's death. Yet, my uncle asks to be paid the moneywhich my brother made by working before his death!! Come on! My brother was still alive and he had worked a lot! It's not fair that my uncle now plays with our feelings! He is an evil person nobody has the right to play with others' broken hearts.
Then, I realized what type of person my uncle was! Amiserable, stingy and cold old man. Heartless, I have no adjectives to describe this sensation of thirst for justice I have right now.
Today, I left home carrying my precious "children", my books. Now, Iam sitting in a white room at my sister house while crying and writing this. "You know?, our parents do not deseve this!" I commented on my sister who looked at me tenderly. " They are good people... this problem is devastating them...They should be sitting in the galery in peace reading or doing something elsebut not going through this again: They suffered a lot Antony's lose...It's not fair!". Instead of being enterteined with some kind of activity they both, my parents, are accompanied with a lawyer all the time. As if this guy were a school bag...a neccesary burden.
Iam geting tired. Sometimes, I feel so weak as if I couldn't go on. Desperatly, I need peace, my family needs peace.The question would be: "May I get it?" May I be in peace? Or shall I wait till God says: ok, that's enough!"
Now, I realize that the sessions in the psychologist didn't help at all. My family and I can't avoid thinking about my brother's unfortunate event.
Iam a women who is deeply concerned with my family and what can happen to them. What'smore I can do anything for them so as to see them happy. I live for them and because of them. I can do whatever thing fo them regardless the consequences. This last sentence may be taugh but real. I only hope that the person who reads this do not make anyblanket judgement on what a person mind is made of, but to consider, feelings as something invaluable.

No hay comentarios: