lunes, 18 de junio de 2007

Autobiography

I had only one love in my life
But he disappointed me.
I offered him my life
But he laughed at this.
I gave him my heart
But he kicked it.
I told him he was the only one
While he didn’t.
I offered him desperate sunsets
But he ignored them.
I gave him the sadness of a woman
Who has looked at the lonely moon for centuries
Yet, he discarded my feelings.
I tried to tell him how deep I loved him
By being loyal when I have never been
However, he didn’t mind.
He crushed my heart and soul in that empty street.

It was in October
You lied, you fake,
You disguise your love
A phone call was enough to know
That that was the end.
The end of my own happiness and future.
Can’t you see I’m still broken?
Can’t you worry just a bit?
Years have passed
But my love is the same.

I know you are going out
With the same girl you met before me
Why weren’t you sincere enough
To say that our love was just a game?
I was shocked at the news
That your dad was dead
I sent you a message
Just to show you some respect
And what did you sent me back?
A stupid answer saying
Don’t regret,
I am happy with my princess, at this state.
I cried day and night
Your heart never moved
Not even at the noise of my tears
neither at the bitternes of my soul
Yet, I ask to myself
Is it possible to go on?
I refuged myself in books
I tried to travel faraway
but this ghost never lets me rest.

PS

Words have no wings, yet they fly
Words have no legs, yet they run
Words have no heart, yet they feel
Words have no voice, yet they forgive
words have no limits, have you?

No hay comentarios: