lunes, 18 de junio de 2007

Women

This young lady is a great student but mainly, a great woman and a friend. I met her giving examinations at college. She offered me the wisiest advice. "don't harm yourself. It's bad for you and your health. They don't deserve seeing you inthat way". She encouraged me in the moment I needed most.
My addiction to Prozac as well as my depression was latent, increasing. Studies were not ok that year. We both studied together in our homes. Now we met twice a month. The last time I saw her was a Saturday. She told me she was worried. Her period was delayed almost two weeks. She was worried but happy at the idea of her pregnacy since she loves her boyfriend. The problem was that that week before, they had a silly quarrel without reaching an agreement. This open end makes her feel uncomfortable and insecure about her feelings towards her couple.
"But if pregnant, she said, I want to have that baby".
"It's the best decision. Don't ya remember the time you told me you didn't want me to harm myself?" I said.
"Yep"
"Well Iam now telling you the same. Don't do stupid and childish things. Just keep the babay with you and as regards Julious, ask him what the matter with him really is."
"Yes, you are right. I will ask himwhat is wrong"
"That is my girl"
In cse he tells me he wants to split with me. I will have the baby the same
Of course, You HAVE TO.
She smiled and kissed me tenderly. She took the bus and I haven't seen her till this morning.
"My friend, I fix the things up with Julious and Iam not pregnant. What a pitty"

Mark

No hay comentarios: