lunes, 13 de agosto de 2007

sick love


Sick love
Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you, I need you
That is how I want life.
I a want it with you having nearby,
next to me, With me
Sometimes I think you leave me
For a long time then, you return
No matter the distance
And spaces between us
But truly love and stars.
Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that my heart goes on
Leaping For the stubborn guy
That touched my soul.
Once more I open the door
I tried to forget your affairs
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on
as your tender hand supports mine.
Passion can touch us many times,
but love once,
It seems it lasts for ever, for a lifetime.
Don’t worry baby,
Don’t run
I am here to love you
And never let you go till we're one
Love is devotion to your photos
Or cryimg when you are away
No matter what the others may say.
One true time we’ll be together
Holding both hands and
many kids in the backyard
Don’t worry love
I will be there to help you
In my life we'll always go on with this relation.
Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that your heart belongs to me
Once more I open you the door
To lie with me
here in my heart where rhymes and fellings hit.
You're here with me,
there's nothing I fear,
We'll stay forever this way
You are safe by my side
it was not my intention to kill ya’

No hay comentarios: