lunes, 13 de agosto de 2007

Antony

Chorus announced his death
Near my town
The old voices commented on
The funeral was near my house
“It’s Antony who passed away”
Said a curious
He tried by any means be brave.
He sweated blood,
Four knives on his throat
A scarlet ink bathed his neck
And nobody was there to wonder
Whether was misfortune or accident.
Nobody saw anything
Not even the virgin
I ask you Antony:
Who killed you?
A dead voice answered: the once who betrayed my soul
Who envied my love?
“Your love?”
“The love for others and the purity in my soul”
The rest was silence in my mind and heart.

2 comentarios:

CAL dijo...

IMPORTANT: Aug 21, Tuesday Class with Jaim Etcheverry at Centro Cultural Virla - check class blog and pass the word. See you there!

CAL dijo...

Wrong message: Sorry, I don't have class with you today, Tuesday August 21. So you're not attending Mr. Etcheverry's lecture. You should plan to attend your regular class. See you tomorrow!