sábado, 1 de septiembre de 2007

Our thoughts

How brief the life of man is,
Many fellows wonder about…
Go and live life as fast as you can
Others say.
Why can’t it be a desert if it is unpeopled of what one really wants?
How can you show me your right cheek
and forget your heart?
How heavens! Should I know
the different hearts and chests that I will touch?
I preferred to be heard
than to be alive.
Whatever men may judge me I am happy what I am.
Nobody gets what I don’t want
Men do their part
But, what can they do without us?
May they buy more than a pet o race in red sport cars??
Are they aware about what this can in chance result?
Nobody knows what they are thinking about.
They have the ability to praise you while seeing a good buck.
Nature leads us to react, so don’t worry
Just let the thing to go around.

No hay comentarios: