miércoles, 26 de septiembre de 2007

Disappointment

Hater, frustration and luck of solidarity
Are the most common new “virtues” in this world.
“Why should I be kind and gentle?” a simple question frequently asked by those
Who enjoy the suffering of the victims, and the rejoice of blood and luck of brotherhood
Tired of being pulled a leg by many. I say o come on, wait up there.
I am a person who deserves respect
Of course I am not a vulgar as you,
I am just a lady who needs to be heard
I can’t ask you to do a lot but
Please try at least
To listen like the thieves in the corridors.
I am not to waste my time on you anymore, ladies
Your hypocrisy flows
Like the poison in a snake throat.
How can I love you all,
But I do just because of God.
I advise you ladies, leave me alone
I am happy in my own bubble of world.

No hay comentarios: