jueves, 21 de agosto de 2008

“Baby, I love you”,

“Baby, I love you”,
“You have no idea how much I need you”
All these words...
I got tired of listening to them
And your tongue should have suffered when uttering them
Now, I realized that
All of this was
a simple narration of ideas , once read on a book
They look like a chronological account of historical events
Those of Pigna’s volumes
One day, you told me you wanted to be a priest
You left me without saying any other word.
My mouth was still wide open
When you took your bag and left home
I thought the guilty one here was not you
But God
I have never imagined he could take me away another person I love
Eight years have passed
And I found you
Wondering the streets
“What a surprise, how are you?”
“I‘m fine, darling”. "I’m studying Latin at San Francisco church”
I never dared to ask him what his fortune was
in reference to his religious vows
We went on our respective paths as if nothing happened that night of cold

No hay comentarios: