jueves, 21 de agosto de 2008

Sometimes

Sometimes alone
Sometimes isolated
His life is completely wasted
No matter how many books he has read
No matter how many churches he has ever been
No matter how many of them have been stolen
The inquisitor is there
Watching him being tortured there in that oven.
The room is dark
There is no light in it
His captors took him to nowhere
To a place most of us fear
I don’t know how I saw that picture
of that man hanging from his shoulders.
He shouted , screamed and then silence,
the last thing he said: I can’t see..
Well his eyes were poke out
Then he said: I see you...wait, wait for me! There, light blinds me...
Then, all there in the cave was silence
But the laugh of the inquisitor who said:
Go on, run and find him
May be it’s your angel at the doors of heaven
(The laugh went on)

No hay comentarios: