lunes, 1 de diciembre de 2008

Bring me peace

How many times should I say
I love you?
Why don’t you trust me?
Why do you always want to have the last word?
Why do you hurt people if you don’t want to?
I am like a three year old kid asking why’s
But you are vital to me
I cannot leave you
I want and I know I have to
But I can’t, I don’t want.
I think It was destiny that joined us
That destiny gave us a chance
It’s our decisions that can decide whether this works or not.
I sometimes I think you play with me
But what’s the purpose?
That makes you happy?
I hope not.
But my doubts walk around my head every second and believe
I am getting mad.
I want to the truth
I want to see it.
Many doubts would drift away.
Please, that your words bring me peace.
Otherwise my disappointment will grow up and I don’t want to be a witch but I think I can foretell the end.

No hay comentarios: