jueves, 25 de diciembre de 2008

when I was Married

When I was married...

When I was married I thought I was miserable because of my wife. So, we got divorced, and then, I thought things would change.
But I was still depressed somehow. Friends used to invite me out, and thought I had nothing else going on, I’d tell them that I was busy or that I had other plans, but I ‘d just stay at home and watch TV or vegetate.
So, then, I blamed ot on my Job. I used to fantasise about just leaving the place. I started taking days off sick. My performance went downhill. But, I couldn’t quit. I was scared. I would wake up in the middle of the night, just lying there-thinking. Then a job opportunity came up at a different company, and for a few months i actually thought i was getting better But i didn't so i thought I need a girlfriend and soon! so I started chatting with girls n the net and then, I met Judy. By chance, believe me, she asked me about a web page I have she just sent me a mail and from there we couldn't stop chating can yopu believe this!!? well? do it!

No hay comentarios: