jueves, 25 de diciembre de 2008

Near my paradise: Cafayate

The sound of nature the sensation I have never felt
Is felt when I am alone in the middle
Of a sandy river in the frontier of Salta and Tucumán
The sound of the birds
The dance of the little waves formed by the scarce water,
Kilometers from there, the red wine awaits me on the table, sweet white red. Cabernet, every type of this love awaits me
And it’s free!
The mount moves as if it were a huge human heart.
Coyas offer you empanadas and creole food everywhere and tasty, salty, spicy.
The sound of violins and chacareras bumps me up meeting a young man. Never mind what our destiny might be that night but I never think about that at once just if the love allows me to be tender enough how much love I can offer, of course.
Let’s got to the main square that there is a marriage at the town’s church. It’s Quiroga And Alucena’s a woman shouts out loud everyone is invited!
Thee I should go!
Alucena is a woman with an olive skin beauty, nice smiling and a mouth!! Beautiful! Perfect! A sculpture, the green valleys worship the beauty of this woman. And Quiroga, tall fatal man, strong, dark skin, creole, dresses in gaucho. The party was in the meadows, wine and food were in excess but reasonably for me.
Oh my paradise I carry inside me wherever I go. And thousand of places I have been but you are the only one for me to return!

No hay comentarios: