domingo, 27 de mayo de 2007

At The Doctor’s

I am waiting for the doc to arrive and then to pass judgements on my negligence that I have with my own body.
There a lot of people here. People I don’t know. Most of them have a deteriorating state of health. Although this picture alters me a bit, I am optimistic about the outcome of the healing of my spine injury.
I feel great just tired of visiting one doctor to another one. My friend recommended this Doctor to me. I hope my friend is right. He told me this Doctor is a master in the subject.
Great! It is my y turn now. The doc invites me to take my seat. I explain him that two doctors have already diagnosed me with osteoporosis in my spine. H e asks me to do some analyses and then to go back to his consulting room as soon as possible. I shake his hands and go out.
Now I am on the way to the Institute, my small world where I meet everyday those people I love to be with: my friends. Is Yanina talking about her Hugos ? Is Silvia there giving her opinion s? Is Pato dress as she usually dresses on a Friday? Is Tadeo making people laugh at his jokes? I simply don’t know. I might be late but I hope to see them. I hope so.

No hay comentarios: