domingo, 6 de mayo de 2007

Felipe

Under the oak tree, I sit with my notebook ready to start writing my entries. The sun like a ball of fire hit my legs who are extended and relaxed. Metres away, my mother knits a green scarf. She patiently looks at the magazine trying to copy the scarf model. At the distance, I see him coming lolling out his tongue. Felipe is one of the most beautiful beauties, if not the most, I have ever seen. Believe it or not, Felipe is my little puppy dog.
Purely white, his plump body moves graciously when I look at him run towards me. His sad glance catches anyone’s attention. Staring me fixedly, he posses his head on my knee just to be patted on his enormous head. His huge mouth eats the biscuits I give him but they are just not enough! He keeps on eating!
How can’t I love him? Felipe is more than a dog; he is my friend and companion. In the mornings, he gets into my room. I am still lying in bed awake but I stay quite when I hear him coming in. He approaches cautiously to me and with his humid snout pushes my back till I move. Then I move and fondle his white pale ears. Or when I leave home whether to work or to study, he starts barking at e through the spaces left open in the fence. And I chat to him saying. My friend I‘ll go back soon ok?” His sad look keeps me watch until I turn round the corner.
When I return home, he is the first one to wait for me. My mother says he enters my room poses his head on by bed and sniffs around it. After this, he goes back to the picket fence where his cute head approaches through the spaces left between each flat stick of wood and keeps watching towards the direction he last saw me and cries. Felipe is my sweet little dog who would say he is a dogo?

No hay comentarios: