domingo, 13 de mayo de 2007

A desperate mail by a teenager

First, I went out with my friends last Saturday, don’t you remember I told you? Well, there, in the pub they introduced me to him… He was a burden a guy who likes to feel the company of someone. Second, he is my best friend’s friend. The guy invited me to dine on Monday…I didn’t think in that moment I was doing something wrong, quite the opposite I found the chance to tell him he was losing his time and I wanted to make clear that I am going out with you…Since then, I have never seen him again and I hope never to. Then, later that Monday, You and I met at the festival. I felt guilty for hiding things and I told you everything, every single detail. I couldn’t keep it silent. I felt I had the need to tell you the truth. And what was your response to my sincerity? Reproaches, you told me how bad a person I am but you never let me explain what really happened in that dinner in the restaurant. Come on! I kicked his chances out!?
I know you are right when you say I was bad in accepting the invitation, but I did it just because he is my best friend’s friend. I did it because I didn’t want to disappoint my friend Shenna who begged me to do so. I assume that I was childish in doing so but I accept my mistakes. Yet, you didn’t let me explain anything you just kept insulting me and you just turned round and walked away. I phoned you many times but you didn’t answer me back, not a single phone call, not even a text message in our cell phones… Please Mike.. look I am sorry can I have a words with you ? I want to explain this right now! I need you most than anyone, more than anymore. XXX Mary.

No hay comentarios: