domingo, 27 de mayo de 2007

A bit of Me

No ideas come to my mind. It’s the first time something like this happens to me. I am sitting in the front of my PC screen drinking a hot cup of coffee. I fell as I knew anything. My brain is as clean as a white sheet. But, all in a sudden, all my past memories come back to me once again.
I imagine myself playing with FUFI my favourite doll, or singing in the school chorus. Why can’t I go on swimming in my pool with my brother till dark arrived? Why can’t I be a child again?
My mother says I still being a child! Isn’t it funny? She always tells me I am spontaneous. In fact, Iam. As one of my friends said: “your spontaneity is great for those who know you well. Yet there may be others who do not see that spontaneity but they think as disrespect. You can’t hide your feelings you show the world your deceptions your point of view and that can hurt people o at least bother them. You are a white sheet that can easily be read.” May be that’s true because Iam not cynical but direct.
But I have to tell that I have grown up! Being spontaneous is the same as being childish, but a virtue.
The first I realize Iam talking about my self, am I crazy? Left judgements for the rest of the spectators in this world wide stage.

A Silly Verse
My imagination has gone
My semblance is blunt
My weight is that of a feather
My hurt is my spine

No hay comentarios: