domingo, 6 de mayo de 2007

Shattered lives

Chorus
Feelings of despair invaded my room
My heart like a devastated fortress
Let them in
I am so sad
I have no words to describe it
I can’t even convey my frustration
My heart is aching
My soul is dressed in black
My lips dried
My eyes have died
My fingers don’t even move
My fears are stuck
That’s why I don’t trust
Any way who cares to be loved?
Different feelings play in my swollen heart
Life had left
My brother did the same
One not long ago the other since ages
Wherever I go
I carry my burden on my back
And I only gossip God my silence.
The little sister


“Good bye, mom” were the last words he uttered. It was a Thursday at midday. He had just finished his lunch. He joked with her mother and played with her little sister. He kissed his mother tenderly on her forehead. His broadly and gently smile and his coy glance were the last precious memories that her mother would never her forget and who by any chance brings them into her mind. He closed the door and he departed for never to return.
Hours passed, a mysterious telephone call interrupted the mother doing the housework. Suddenly, she started to get worried because something wrong was going on. He r son never arrived at his job. The little sister decided to help her by looking up telephone numbers of different hospitals in case of accident. But nobody saw, not even heard about him.
His mother desperately phoned even to the young boy’s girlfriend’s home. Nobody knew anything. Minutes later, the phone rang again, the mother picked it up and answered it, while his little sister was still looking for telephone numbers which to call. The mother’s eyes were full of tears. She cried her eyes out. She went straight to the factory where the boy worked.
Once there, she saw her son lying dead on the floor. Murder? Suicide? No, it was a sudden death that couldn’t be prevented, a death for all his family members. This was just the beginning of a night mare that has not finished yet.



No hay comentarios: